Oct 14, 2013

Open studios week end

 Artist from the "Montois and Bassée" area near Fontainebleau opened their studios to the public last week end.
Most of the artists sharing space with me participated. It was my first "open studio"  and once I got my nerves under control I had a fantastic time.
Photos by Marie Bousseau : http://lescoteries.blogspot.fr/

 :


Gael Loireau, knife maker, doing a forging demo
 
 
                                                   

                                                      Marie Bousseau, photograph
                                                                             
 

                                                   
                                                                
                                                         Christine Beilloin, caster
 
 
 
 
Jerome Delesne, screen-printer
 
 
 
Our display table
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment